[gdal-dev] gdal_translate not working/ windows 7 64bit?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 16:32:25 EST 2010

Hi Chris,

While I'm no aware of any specific issues related to Win7 if you provide
some test data I could try your command on my Win7 x64. So as to make sure
about the problem you might also want to test with the binaries available at
http://vbkto.dyndns.org/sdk/  (Run sdkshell.bat for the command prompt).

Best regards,

Tamas