[gdal-dev] CPLMalloc() and CPLFree() issues....

Zermeno, Robert J CIV NAVAIR, 472100D robert.zermeno at navy.mil
Thu May 6 15:10:14 EDT 2010

I have been using the standard malloc, but trying to use CPLMalloc() with CPLFree().  I have a function that will provide a user with different image blocks given specified location.

So, a function will get repeatedly called to grab the new image data content.  On the first round, I can successfully perform CPLMalloc() and CPLFree().  However, on the second pass, I get a runtime requested error that terminates my program when I do another CPLMalloc().

Can anyone think why I might be receiving this error message?

This so far has only happened on RGB images where I have to CPLMalloc() three times on the current image.