Re: [gdal-dev] coordinate transformation with java library

Ivan Lucena ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Wed May 19 08:55:59 EDT 2010

Ahmet,

Here is one example that you can find on GDAL source tree /swig/java/apps:

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/browser/trunk/gdal/swig/java/apps/gdaltransformer.java

What OS are you using?

You can get the library from OSGeo4W [1] for Windows is that is the case.

Other alternative?

Geotools [2] or JTS Topology Suite [3] maybe, depending what you need, just coordinate transformation, data conversion, what kind of data, etc.

Regards,

[1] http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/
[2] http://geotools.org/
[3] http://www.vividsolutions.com/jts/jtshome.htm