[gdal-dev] Gdal.Allregister Error

radioheadCDA chrisaustin2009 at gmail.com
Wed May 26 11:13:17 EDT 2010

Hey, I have been having a very large issue, well maybe not large but very
frustrating. I have been using the C# wrapper for gdal in visual studio and
have been getting an error when GDAL tries to register the drivers before
doing anything else. The error I get is this:

"The type Intializer for 'OSGeo.GDAL.Gdal' threw an exception"

I have tried changing enviroment variables, deleting then re-adding
refrences to gdal, both which have done nothing to solve the problem. If
anyone knows anything that might help me solve the issue, I would greatly
appreciate at it. Thanks.