[gdal-dev] S-57 Driver WRONG Geometry

Bogdan Grama bogdan.grama at soft-union.ro
Mon May 31 02:25:43 EDT 2010

Dear Mike,

I could not agree more. But, if u parse the sample ENC, you will see
that for the ROADWY layer:

    ---->NAME_RCNM = (10:130,130,130,130,130,130,130,130,130,130)
    ---->NAME_RCID = (10:114,103,89,97,99,112,111,108,110,124)
    ---->ORNT = (10:1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1)
    ---->USAG = (10:255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255,255)
    ---->MASK = (10:2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2,2)

So, no masking :). Now the Question is this: How Sevencs succeeds
showing the correct representation, where all others fail?

Bogdan GRAMA