[gdal-dev] GDALWarpOperation::WarpRegionToBuffer() doesn't write in my buffer

bosow at club-internet.fr bosow at club-internet.fr
Mon Nov 22 06:26:49 EST 2010

Thanks for your answer Frank. I've stepped through the code (GDALWarpOperation and GDALWarpKernel) but can't find the origin of the mistake...
So I've made a small package : http://bosow.free.fr/bundle.rar
There might be small mistakes since I replaced my QStrings with char* so that you can compile it easier, but I didn't try to compile it, but it should be ok... Let me know if you have any problems so that you don't waste too much time.

Thanks again, I appreciate your help since I'm really stuck right now...

Sincerely yours,
--
Matthieu Castanier

Message du : 19/11/2010