[gdal-dev] GDALWarpOperation::WarpRegionToBuffer() doesn't write in my buffer

bosow at club-internet.fr bosow at club-internet.fr
Mon Nov 22 09:41:46 EST 2010

No problem. I have re-uploaded a new version: http://bosow.free.fr/bundle.rar
I compiled it and the same error occurs: ch2d (float* buffer) remains unchanged after WarpRegionToBuffer() call.

Thanks for your help.

Sincerely yours,
--
Matthieu Castanier

Message du : 22/11/2010
De : "Frank Warmerdam " <warmerdam at pobox.com>
A : bosow at club-internet.fr
Copie à :
Sujet : Re: [gdal-dev] GDALWarpOperation::WarpRegionToBuffer() doesn't write in my buffer

bosow at club-internet.fr wrote:
> Thanks for your answer Frank. I've stepped through the code
> (GDALWarpOperation and GDALWarpKernel) but can't find the origin of the
> mistake...
> So I've made a small package :
> http://bosow.free.fr/bundle.rar
> There might be small mistakes since I replaced my QStrings with char* so
> that you can compile it easier, but I didn't try to compile it, but it
> should be ok... Let me know if you have any problems so that you don't
> waste too much time.
>
> Thanks again, I appreciate your help since I'm really stuck right now...

Matthieu,

With respect, I would ask that you first confirm that the bundle properly
exhibits the error you want to show before I look into it.

I set the clouds in motion - turn up     Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam at pobox.com
light and sound - activate the windows   http://pobox.com/~warmerdam
and watch the world go round - Rush      Geospatial Programmer for Rent