[gdal-dev] Re: UnsatisfiedLinkError with gdal14

MarvinCO marvin.offiah at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 22 13:15:25 EST 2010

I'm sorry, nothing has helped so far. I found out via Dependency Walker, that
obviously there are a few DLLs that gdal14 depends on:

ieframe.dll
shlwapi.dll
urlmon.dll

I found all of them and placed them into my jre\bin directory. However, that
still doesn't solve my problem. Still getting the same error message. I hope
this output of Dependency Walker is of any help? Look at the tree of
ieframe.dll. Does this mean that there are some functions not implemented in
the ieframe.dll that gdal14 wants to use?

http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/file/n5763694/gdal14.png