[gdal-dev] Re: problem with gdaltindex

Imran Rajjad rajjad at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 02:35:57 EST 2010

I think I found a way to handle this on windows.

create a batch file and put it in the same folder of the tif files (or
any other raster). put the following lines in the batch file and run
it.
echo on
for /f %%a IN ('dir /b *.tif') do call gdaltindex -tileindex location test %%a

it will run the gdaltindex for each tif file in directory, however I
still have no idea why the command line wont accept wildcard.

regards,
Imran

--
I.R