[gdal-dev] building with PDF driver on Windows + ?

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sun Oct 17 16:24:35 EDT 2010

Hi poppler gurus,

I've also compiled poppler.lib (version 0.14.4) with various versions of
MSVC, but it seems to generate double free memory corruptions in gdal.
A single run of pdf.py (from the autotest suite) seems to complete
successfully, however running the script multiple times (in a batch) could
eventually generate a crash. Has anyone run into the same issue?

Best regards,

Tamas