[gdal-dev] OGR2OGR PGeo reprojection with -sql

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Mon Apr 11 13:29:15 EDT 2011

Le lundi 11 avril 2011 18:47:16, Chaitanya kumar CH a écrit :
> Mike,
>
> Can you provide the version number and perhaps a sample dataset that shows
> this problem?

No, need for it. This is the "expected" behaviour by looking at the code of
the PGEO driver. It will be able to fetch the SRS only when working directly
with layers, not with SQL requests. You could try specifying the -dialect
OGRSQL option to ogr2ogr, in which case the SQL will be evaluated by OGR SQL
engine and not by the ODBC engine. The OGRSQL engine should be able to
retrieve the SRS from the layer.