[gdal-dev] Re: dev-version of HDF4

Knut-Frode knutfrodesoppel at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:27:37 EDT 2011

The paths are taken care of by configure, and they are checked to be ok.
I also tried with standard installation folders (/usr/lib/ /usr/include/
etc) but no difference. I did not compile, since configure fails.
So I believe it must be some incompatibility with the GDAL configure
script and the standard HDF4-libraries I have used. The "lib not found"
message from GDAL configure seems to be misleading.

Best regards from Knut-Frode