[gdal-dev] Re: Wildfire mapping

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Tue Aug 16 10:35:51 EDT 2011

Mark,

   There are a few Open Source projects you could look into

3D visualization environment:
     VTP
     WorldWind
     OssimPlanet

Orthorectification of Video:
     OSSIM OMAR?

Image Processing / Feature Extraction
     OTB
     GRASS

And I'm sure there are others.

The system you describe would be a lot of work, but it does sound
interesting!

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser