[gdal-dev] Using GDAL OGR DXF driver to export complex DXF Blocks from Kosmo (OpenJUMP)

rawcofe rawcofe at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 08:58:07 EDT 2011

Hello,

I'm wondering is it possible to use ogr dxf driver for exporting features as
blocks in DXF format from Kosmo which is built on OpenJUMP framework? I have
read (http://www.gdal.org/ogr/drv_dxf.html) that ogr dxf driver supports
reading and writing of DXF blocks. Is the DXF driver completely functional
considering block export and can be used with OpenJUMP as is or it requires
a considerable amount of development effort to implement? Where can I
download this driver and does it have some licensing issues if I try to
integrate it with Kosmo?

Thank you for your help,
rawcofe