[gdal-dev] re-gridding to a coarser grid

Andreas H. lists at hilboll.de
Wed Dec 14 08:26:00 EST 2011

Travis,

thanks for your answer!

Regarding the resampling methods: Do they all just interpolate the data? I
mean, when downsampling, usually I would use mean() or something similar
to fill the new (coarser) grid cells. Doas gdalwarp actually do this and
I'm not able to understand the documentation, or is it different?

Thanks again!
Andreas.