[gdal-dev] OGR PG Driver 1.8 to 1.9 undocumented functionality change (bug?) with ExecuteSQL/GetSpatialRef

Silas Parker skyhisi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 16 13:45:08 EST 2011

On 16 December 2011 17:17, Even Rouault <even.rouault at mines-paris.org> wrote:
> Le vendredi 16 décembre 2011 14:18:16, Silas Parker a écrit :
>> Hi,
>> I've updated my GDAL 1.9 build to SVN rev 23580 which is currently the
>> head revision.
>> I then ran the new commands and the previous set with the debug flag on.
>> The standard (not SQL) based command works fine, the SQL with a space
>> at the beginning still fails, SQL with no space at the beginning works
>> fine.
> Yes, that was indeed due to leading spaces and an unwanted side-effect of a
> recent change. Fixed in r23581. Thanks for reporting.

Thank you for fixing this.


More information about the gdal-dev mailing list