[gdal-dev] RasterIO in paralel

Stefano Moratto stefano.moratto at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 17:07:36 EST 2011

Thanks for the suggestion,

I have to read png from openstreetmap. I'm trying to render an A4 paper size
sheet so I have a lot of data to move.
It may be better to divide the area to be read in blocks and to give to each
thread a block. Foreach  block a thread should read all the bands.
Probabilly I should allign the block to the tile's boundary

Stefano

--
Dr.Eng. Stefano Moratto
stefano.moratto at gmail.com