[gdal-dev] libKML driver missing

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Feb 9 12:43:36 EST 2011

On 11-02-09 11:27 AM, sebastien.favre at infoterra.fr wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have installed ms4w package which involves GDAL/OGR 1.8.
> Unfortunately, libKML announced as a new driver is missing.
> Do you have any explanation ?
> Thank you.
>
> Sébastien FAVRE

Thank you to both Assefa and Frank for answering this.  The change that
Assefa noted will be available in the next MS4W release; if you require
this sooner, or you would like to support the development of MS4W,
please contact me directly.

In the future if you have any questions related to MS4W please be sure
to join its mailing list (subscribe at
http://lists.maptools.org/mailman/listinfo/ms4w-users); that way I won't
miss emails like this that you send to other mailing lists.

Thanks.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna