[gdal-dev] JP2KAK driver - nitf, j2p blocks, with color space of YCC

David Burken dburken at comcast.net
Tue Feb 22 22:04:28 EST 2011

Hi Frank, all,

Just fyi we had some nitf data that had jp2 blocks with ycc color
space(JP2_sYCC_SPACE=18) .  ossim was crashing because the bands were
set to 3 in the nitf but kakadu was expanding only one channel.   I
checked gdal and it was returning only one band(no crash).  Anyway
feeding the kdu_channel_mapping::configure the jp2_source* instead of
the raw codestream fixed the issue for us.  The supplier of the data
would not release a sample for you.  Sorry.  Just thought I'd let you
know. Maybe you could scrounge a sample somewhere.

Take care,
Dave