[gdal-dev] create classified PNG from ASCIIGrid

Stephen Crawford src176 at psu.edu
Thu Jul 28 14:35:32 EDT 2011

Thanks for the reply.  I had looked at these before, and then looked
again after your note, but I just don't understand how I map the climate
variable values to different colors in the palette, along the lines of:

tmax < 30            |  color1
30 < tmax < 50   | color2
tmax > 50            | color3

Thanks,