[gdal-dev] FileGDB OGR driver test

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jul 29 11:30:22 EDT 2011

An update on this issue:

I did some more testing and it seems that I was assuming that MapServer
would use the SHAPEPATH value for the CONNECTION; I was wrong (in my
filegdb testing on Windows I have discovered that this is not the case
here).  So to use a relative path you must make sure your CONNECTION is
relative to the mapfile.  I have made a note of this in the docs
(http://www.mapserver.org/input/vector/filegdb.html).

Tricky! :)

-jeff

--