[gdal-dev] get GCP from noaa L1b

Ramiro Gonzalez ramirogonzalez at suremptec.com.ar
Fri Jun 17 10:55:39 EDT 2011

Hi,

Function ProcessRecordHeaders in "formats/l1b/l1bdataset.cpp" subsamples the
GCPs of the l1b image, but the points are unordered an not equidistant.

I attached to TCK 2403  a patch that modifies this behaviour. I tested the
image attached to the ticket and seems to work ok(no error produced).

I also test the patched driver  with an image of Argentina and worked ok.

I'd like to know if I misunderstood the intention of the code and the points
in each line shouldn't be equidistant.

Thanks
Ramiro