[gdal-dev] Problem Compiling with Oracle (--with-oci)

Nikolaos Hatzopoulos nhatzop at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 20:35:27 EDT 2011

check the configure file it might need changes (vi configure)

you can add the elgis repo add the devel package and start getting involved
with
the compile.

this is a src rpm:

http://elgis.argeo.org/repos/testing/5/elgis/SRPMS/gdal-1.8.0-2.el5.elgis.src.rpm

if you are familiar with spec files I strongly suggest you to do it that way
:)

--Nikos Hatzopoulos