[gdal-dev] Problem Compiling with Oracle (--with-oci)

Smith, Michael D ERDC-CRREL-NH michael.smith at usace.army.mil
Tue Jun 21 15:21:43 EDT 2011

I have the expat 1.95 added via standed RHEL repo and using oracle instant
client (11.2) without a problem with GDAL from SVN

I use

./configure \
    --with-libtiff=internal \
    --with-geotiff=internal \
    --with-jpeg=internal \
    --with-libz=internal \
    --with-png=internal \
    --with-oci=/oracle/instantclient_11_1 \
    --with-geos=/usr/local/bin/geos-config \
    --with-curl \
    --with-threads \
    --with-expat=yes \
    --with-libkml \