[gdal-dev] JAXAPalsar 1.0 & 1.1 extended metadata reading support

Rodolfo Bonnin rodolfobonnin at suremptec.com.ar
Thu Jun 23 09:56:21 EDT 2011

I have another doubt regarding the adfGeoTransform to be employed. The
JaxaPalsar has 8 coefficients to represent the mapping between
pixel-line and the map projection frame of reference ( It includes de
P L factor for X and Y, and gdal doesn't I think ). What should If the
PL factor is not near 0? Should I generate additional control points?
Thanks for your help.

Regards,
Rodolfo.