[gdal-dev] Re: How to apply a costum shift grid?

frederick keusch frederick.keusch at digimapas.cl
Tue Jun 28 16:39:58 EDT 2011

Hi Joaquim,

thanks for your help. What we already did (before calculating a shift grid),
was calculating the new GCP´s and I also already applied them with
gdal_translate and gdalwarp to the images and it worked well. But we have to
change the reference for a very huge region so it would be a lot more
efficient and accurate, if in someway we could apply the grid. But if at the
end it turns out, that it is not possible to use a shift grid in the way we
wanted and needed to, using GCP´s would be the way....

Thanks again,

Frederick