[gdal-dev] gdalwarp without metadata

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Fri Mar 4 04:48:14 EST 2011

Selon Goo Creations <goocreations at gmail.com>:

It should just work. Perhaps retry by deleting first the output file and then
running gdalwarp, in case the output file had pre-existing inconsistant
georeferencing information (gdalwarp doesn't recreate from scratch existing
output files, unless you pass the -overwrite parameter which was added in GDAL
1.8.0). Make also sure you have no .tfw file matching the output filename that
would lay around.