[gdal-dev] Where is this nmake.opt file located?

Chaitanya kumar CH chaitanya.ch at gmail.com
Tue Mar 15 14:20:19 EDT 2011

Natasha,

nmake.opt file is for when you compile the source. It is in the root
directory of the GDAL source tree.

If you intend to use Oracle Spatial with GDAL on Windows, you are better off
with OSGeo4W than FWTools. It provides oracle support as a separate plugin.
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/

On Tue, Mar 15, 2011 at 10:52 PM, natasha chatterjee <
natashachatterjee at rediffmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All
> I am using FWTools.Can anyone tell me where is this
> nmake.opt file located on our system?if its not there then
> how to get it?(As i want to configure oracle spatial with
> GDAL)
>
> please reply soon.
>
> Thanks and regards
> Natasha