[gdal-dev] openjpeg build configuration

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Thu Mar 17 13:23:40 EDT 2011

Selon Julien Michel <julien.michel at cnes.fr>:

Julien,

I've just diff'ed openjpeg.h of 1.3 and 1.4 and couldn't see much difference
between the 2. What make you believe that 1.4 supports tile access ? The
JP2OpenJPEG driver in particularly needs the opj_set_decode_area(),
opj_read_tile_header() and opj_decode_tile_data() API that are only found in v2
branch openjpeg.h

Best regards,

Even