[gdal-dev] Re: Status of Terralib Driver on GDAL

Ivan Lucena ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Mon May 2 09:12:13 EDT 2011

Hi Daniele,

I did not received your CC. Anyway, the development of the Raster Terralib driver was put on hold for several reason, technical and not technical.  I would decline my authorship and copyright information to whoever want to take it over and would also agree if the GDAL governance would decide to remove it from the source three.

Regards,

Ivan Lucena