[gdal-dev] GDAL build problems under Linux debian x86_64

Goo Creations goocreations at gmail.com
Mon May 16 05:47:27 EDT 2011

Hi

No my configuration works perfectly, but I still get the same problem with
make. I've also tried to replace the libtool, without any success.

I was able to build the stable 1.8 without any problems. Is this a problem
in the trunk version that will be fixed,so should I wait for an update, or
is this permanent and I should try to find a solution?

Chris