[gdal-dev] Re: JP2KAK Resilience Mode

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Mon Nov 7 16:29:43 EST 2011

Jukka,

It can be fairly challenging to build the JP2KAK driver, particularly
on Windows and with it being distinctly not open source it is hard
for me to distribute binaries.

I have made a calendar item for myself tonight to backport the
fixes to 1.8 and to build a JP2KAK plugin I can privately distribute
to Kakadu license holders.  Poke me tomorrow if you don't hear
from me.

Best regards,
Frank