[gdal-dev] sandbox access for non-commiters

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 16:28:32 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I was wondering what is the policy regarding access to the svn sandbox
directories.  Can osgeo id's which are not commiters to gdal be
granted access to a directory within the sandbox svn (or just the
sandbox directory in general)?

I have not found any information on the gdal wiki, but there is some
info on openlayers here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/openlayers/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions#HowdoIcreatemyownsandboxintheSVNrepository
It says that one can be granted access to the sandbox for a project by
someone who is already authorized for that sandbox.

I am asking this because I am working on netcdf improvements with a
contributor (Patrick) and we share our code on Github, but it would be
nice to be able to work in a sandbox in the osgeo svn.

Regards,
Etienne