[gdal-dev] New mloskot-github-gdal-20111018.7z

Etienne Tourigny etourigny.dev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 09:33:02 EDT 2011

>From this page it seems like it's quite easy using just "git svn", and
doesn't require an extra tool.

http://trac.parrot.org/parrot/wiki/git-svn-tutorial

Instructions there are:

git svn clone -s -r 40000:HEAD https://svn.parrot.org/parrot # choose
some recent-ish commit

-s is for --stdlayout which presumes the svn recommended layout for
tags, trunk, and branches.
-r is for the revision to start taking history from. If you want to
include all of the history, just leave that option off, but it will
take a very long time, and you really don't need all of it.

This should also work (adding -s to git svn init), although I didn't try

 git svn init -s https://svn.osgeo.org/gdal/trunk/