[gdal-dev] Problem converting certain postgis tables to spatialite

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Sep 7 10:16:28 EDT 2011

 Hi,

 I am converting several tables from Postgis to SpatiaLite using
 ogr2ogr.

 Here is my command:

 -----------
 ogr2ogr -append -lco LAUNDER=yes -lco SPATIAL_INDEX=yes -nln
 av_grenzpunkte -f SQLite uster.sqlite PG:"dbname='mydb' host='myserver'
 port='5432' user='username' password='pw' schemas=av_user
 tables=grenzpunkte(the_geom)"
 ----------

 The problem is that about 50% of the tables convert fine, while the
 other half ends with a segmentation fault. I don't see a pattern yet why
 some convert fine, while others do not.

 I am using Ubuntu 64bit, latest trunk and libspatialite 2.3.1

 Do you have any idea how I can find out what the problem is with the
 tables that do not convert? Any experiences with similar behavior and
 how to solve it?

 Thanks,
 Andreas

 Andreas Neumann