Re: [gdal-dev] broken trunk build on Win

Ivan Lucena ivan.lucena at pmldnet.com
Thu Apr 12 11:00:21 EDT 2012

Olá Joaquim,

Sometimes a SVN update bring things that require a complete clean up before we can rebuild it again, so you need to run:

nmake -f makefile.vc clean
nmake -f makefile.vc
nmake -f makefile.vc install

If you use one of those .vcproj generated by makegdal_gen.bat you can just click Crtl+Alt+F7 or go to the Build menu and "Rebuild solution". That is going to do do the same calls to nmake on the same makefile.vc.

You should do the same if you make change to your own class definition on .hpp files. If you don't you will see crazy bugs that doesn't make any sense just because thing are not in memory where they supposed to.

The GDAL makefile are not very automatic as we would expected of makefiles that checks for changes and act on it.

Boa Sorte!

Ivan