[gdal-dev] Fastest way of reprojecting from VRT ?

Oyvind Idland oyvind.idland at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 08:04:14 EDT 2012

In my case, I got a VRT consisting of about 20 GeoTIFFs, where each tile
has overviews in them.

I did write some sandbox code, and tried the gdalwarp tool. Both are
equally slow.

There are earlier posts related to this aswell.
Den 13. apr. 2012 13:36 skrev "Even Rouault" <even.rouault at mines-paris.org>
følgende: