[gdal-dev] GSoC Image Correlator

Nikolaos Hatzopoulos nhatzop at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 10:39:03 PDT 2012

I see the code:

CPLErr GDALSimpleSURF::ConvertRGBToLuminosity

const double forRed = 0.21;
    const double forGreen = 0.72;
    const double forBlue = 0.07;

question:
if you have a sensor with more than this three channels
probably it will not work you need to have an RGB image.

how about have an option how many channels to choose.

Probably this process is working for one channel as well.

--Nikos