[gdal-dev] image Compilation of Qgis 1.8 with gdal svn (Windows7_64bits)

image lcelati at latitude-geosystems.com
Wed Dec 19 16:55:44 PST 2012

Hello,

3*Thank you for your reply. I just edit the nmake.opt in adding these
following sentences :
!IFNDEF VERSION
VERSION =    19
!ENDIF

I place its at the end of section called "########### END OF STUFF THAT
NORMALLY NEEDS TO BE UPDATED ################## "

Can you tell me if I put these sentences in the right place in the file?

I send you the new nmake.opt.

4* Indeed, i succeed in compiling gdal svn version thanks to  tortoise svn &
visual studio. For information , i send you the web link of this gdal svn
version already compiled : https://svn.osgeo.org/gdal/

So I will compile again this version of gdal svn as soon as a little some
time.

Thank to throw light for me.

With kind regards.

IMAGE.