[gdal-dev] Does GDAL has DXF/DWG read/write functionality for WINCE platform

Chaitanya kumar CH chaitanya.ch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 12:03:42 EST 2012

Radha,

OGR's AutoCAD drivers have limited functionality. The DXF driver is
compiled by default. So if you are planning on using GDAL/OGR you can just
compile the GDAL source for WinCE and confirm that DXF is included by
looking at the build log. Since you are going to use only AutoCAD formats,
you can disable a lot of other features including proj.4 support.

http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/BuildHints

On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 2:49 PM, radha rani <radha2sai at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi ,
>
> Iam developing a project which writes DXF/DWG files on WinCE
> Platform,Does GDAL has DXF/DWG read/write functionality for WINCE
> platform,
>
> Please let me know  as soon as possible ,Kindly suggest me is there
> any other alternatives which survives my requirement  i.e
> Writing/Reading  DXF/DWG files on WINCE platform
>
> Thanks & Regards
> Radha

Chaitanya kumar CH.

+91-9494447584