[gdal-dev] learning GDAL with C/C++

joseph.nalluri joseph.nalluri at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 14:50:40 EST 2012

Hello All,

  I am very pleased to find this forum. This is my first post. Please bear
with me. In my project, I am trying to read in .bil file (hyperspectral
image) into my C/C++ code. ( I haven't done this yet, because I am still
trying to see, how can I do it).
 After I read in, I run some image processing algorithms on it and perform
this on a cluster. Is there a good tutorial/guide on this aspect, which
could help me out.
 Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am just starting out on this.

Thanks,
Joseph