[gdal-dev] Support for VPF (vector product format) files with OGDI

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Sun Jan 22 12:26:36 EST 2012

Billy Newman wrote:

> I compiled on Redhat EL version 5.6 64 bit, gcc 4.2.x

Last time I tried direct access to VMap0 I reverted back to a 32 bit
platform from my 64 bit setup (both Linux Debian).  I don't remember
the exact reason but your message sounds somewhat familiar.  The first
thing I did was to convert all the stuff into Shapefiles ....

If it helps and it you don't bother waiting a few days (the server is
currently down), then I'll make the files publicly available.  I've put
everything into a file name nomenclature of "eur_hydro-inwatera-area"
and the like, thus the various features should be easy to identify.

Cheers,
        Martin.