[gdal-dev] Re-loading non-spatial data using OGR2OGR

J. Burnson jburnson at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 12:01:32 EST 2012

Hi,
I am trying to load a non-spatial CSV file into Oracle using ogr2ogr (GDAL 1.8.1). It works on the first attempt (when no destination table exists) but in later attempts, I get "name is already used by an existing object".

ogr2ogr -append -f OCI OCI:user/password at db -nln r_sign_ogr X:/R_Sign.csv -nlt NONE

I have tried every combination of overwrite/append/update that I can think of, as well as using "-nlt NONE". I do not have trouble re-populating spatial tables.

Any suggestions would be welcome! Thank you,
John