[gdal-dev] Error LNK1120: 314 unresolved externals - When using Ogr C++ class on Visual Studio 2010

taibc taibc_coltech at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 02:55:08 PDT 2012

Hi,

Although, I added 'gdal_i.lib' in Properties (Linker ->Input->Additional Dependencies) and this file in Debug folder, but I got an other errror:

error LNK1104: cannot open file 'gdal_i.lib'

Do you know how to fix it ?

Thanks and regards,

Tai

Hi,

You mast remove any cpl_*.cpp and any gdal headers from your
    solution. In project properties you have to put path to gdal headers
    (gdal_root/port, gdal_root/gcore, gdal_root/ogr)
E.g. for GDALVersionInfo function you have to include only in your
    code #include "gdal.h"

Best regards,
    Dmitry