[gdal-dev] gdalsrsinfo "ERROR - failed to load SRS definition"

Piero Campalani piero.campa at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 02:56:25 PDT 2012

Even,
the purpose was simply to call the utility from within a Java servlet to
retrieve the WKT translation of GML definitions at runtime.
In my case this would be then necessary until GeoTools will not be able to
decode GML definitions, but it unluckily seems that it neither can [1].

As Etienne said, is any of you aware of some other tool that can do that?

Thanks for the answers so far.
Best,
Piero

[1]