[gdal-dev] zonal statistics with gdal

chenliang wang hi181904665 at msn.com
Wed Jun 20 02:53:05 PDT 2012

Hi, Anssi

Cool ! Open Foris Geospatial Toolkit is a great geospatial library . Unfortunately, I can't download it from dropbox site because ofInternet censorship  of China. Can u upload it to other site or send it for me? Thanks a lot. I are a Linux and MINGW user .

Chen-Liang Wang

于 2012-6-20 17:26, anssi 写道: