[gdal-dev] WFS - OGRLayer GetNextFeature - fails

Oyvind Idland oyvind.idland at gmail.com
Tue May 15 02:58:14 EDT 2012

There is another problem with the <Filter> in OGR when dealing with WFS
1.1.0:

The wfs namespace is missing. The current implementation sends

<Filter xmlns:gml="http://www.opengis.net/gml">

but should be

<Filter xmlns="http://www.opengis.net/wfs" xmlns:gml="
http://www.opengis.net/gml">

Since I am using an XML serializer to decode the filter, I get hickups. I
have to implement
a hack to make it work.

- Oyvind