[gdal-dev] random crashes upon using ogrinfo or ogr2ogr with FileGDB

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Nov 7 11:46:00 PST 2012

On 12-11-06 8:25 PM, Martin Feuchtwanger wrote:

> Is it possible the FileGDB driver is broken?

Hello Martin,

The FileGDB driver has been packaged for a while now on Windows for the
MS4W installer (http://www.maptools.org/ms4w/).  It uses File
Geodatabase API 1.2 with GDAL 1.9.1 - you could install that and test
your files.  You can also download a small test gdb file at the bottom
of http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/wiki/FileGDB

If you have questions about MS4W please send them to the MS4W mailing
list (subscribe at http://lists.maptools.org/mailman/listinfo/ms4w-users).

Until then, I will be upgrading to GDAL 1.9.2 soon, and I will keep my
eyes open for issues like yours.

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna