[gdal-dev] Problem installing gdal from source - dxf-related?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Tue Oct 2 01:41:54 PDT 2012

 Hi Even and others,

 I did a new checkout and installation works fine now.

 I also tested the recent dxf writer improvements and can gladly report
 that filled polygon export now seems to work fine. It also works for
 holes. Multipolygon features seem to exported as separate polygons. But
 that is fine for me and perhaps also a limitation of dxf.

 Thank you for all who worked on fixing the dxf export issues!

 Andreas

 On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 16:33:31 +0200, Even Rouault wrote:
> Andreas,
>
> I suspect that your source files don't match the "official" ones. The
> line
> numbers don't point to the line numbers of the SVN version. There
> must have been
> an error in the process when you updated your source files.
>
> Even

 Andreas Neumann
 Böschacherstrasse 10A
 8624 Grüt (Gossau ZH)