[gdal-dev] GDAL/OGR 1.9.2RC1 Available for Review

xavier lhomme lhomme.xavier at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 12:14:43 PDT 2012

Hi

I'm not familiar with the revision  process. I just checked this release
candidate but it does not take into accounts the latest version of the WFS
driver which has corrected ​​this summer by Even (Escaping function).
I've patched my 1.9.1 with the latest revision of the WFS driver and it
works fine for me.
Is it possible to integrate the last source code of the WFS driver into the
1.9.2 release ?

Thanks in advance.